- Contact information, such as your name, address, phone, email and other similar information.
- Financial information, such as the full bank account numbers and/or credit card numbers that you link to your Elite Store account or give us when you use Elite Store services.
- Detailed personal information such as your date of birth or national ID number.
- provide Elite Store services and customer support
- process transactions and send notices about your transactions
- verify your identity, including during account creation and password reset processes
- resolve disputes, collect fees, and troubleshoot problems
- manage risk, or to detect, prevent, and/or remediate fraud or other potentially prohibited or illegal activities
- detect, prevent or remediate violations of policies or applicable user agreements
- improve the Elite Store services by customizing your user experience
- measure the performance of the Elite Store services and improve their content and layout
- manage and protect our information technology infrastructure
- provide targeted marketing and advertising, provide service update notices, and deliver promotional offers based on your communication preferences
- perform creditworthiness and solvency checks, and compare information for accuracy and verify it with third parties
- Credit bureaus and collection agencies to report account information, as permitted by law.
- Banking partners as required by credit card association rules for inclusion on their list of terminated merchants (in the event that you meet their criteria which includes having Elite Store close your Elite Store Account due to your breach of Elite Store's Term of Use).
- Law enforcement, government officials, or other third parties pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process or requirement applicable to Elite Store or one of its affiliates; when we need to do so to comply with law or credit card rules; or when we believe, in our sole discretion, that the disclosure of personal information is necessary to prevent physical harm or financial loss, to report suspected illegal activity or to investigate violations of our User Agreement.
- Other unaffiliated third parties, for the following purposes :
- Fraud Prevention and Risk Management : to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk. For example, if you use the Elite Store Services to buy or sell goods using Facebook or its affiliates ("FB"), we may share account information in order to help protect your account from fraudulent activity, alert you if we detect such fraudulent activity on your accounts, or evaluate credit risk.As part of our fraud prevention and risk management efforts, we also may share necessary account information with FB in cases where Elite Store has placed a hold or other restriction on your Account based on disputes, claims, chargebacks or other scenarios regarding the sale or purchase of goods. Also, as part of our fraud prevention and risk management efforts, we may share account information with eBay to enable them to operate their programs for evaluating buyers or sellers
- Customer Service : for customer service purposes, including to help service your accounts or resolve disputes (e.g., billing or transactional).
- Shipping : in connection with shipping and related services for purchases made using Elite Store.
- Legal Compliance : to help them comply with anti-money laundering and counter-terrorist financing verification requirements.
- Service Providers : to enable service providers under contract with us to support our business operations, such as fraud prevention, bill collection, marketing, customer service and technology services. Our contracts dictate that these service providers only use your information in connection with the services they perform for us and not for their own benefit.
- Fraud Prevention and Risk Management : to help prevent fraud or assess and manage risk. For example, if you use the Elite Store Services to buy or sell goods using Facebook or its affiliates ("FB"), we may share account information in order to help protect your account from fraudulent activity, alert you if we detect such fraudulent activity on your accounts, or evaluate credit risk.
- Other third parties with your consent or direction to do so.
Please note that these third parties may be in other countries where the laws on processing personal information may be less stringent than in your country.
If you open a Elite Store account directly on a third party website or via a third party application, any information that you enter on that website or application (and not directly on a Elite Store website) will be shared with the owner of the third party website or application. These sites are governed by their own privacy policies and you are encouraged to review their privacy policies before providing them with personal information. Elite Store is not responsible for the content or information practices of such third parties.
How You Can Access or Change Your Personal Information